You know you have a great company, but you want to show everyone not just tell them about it, which is where company profile / explainer videos come into play. For many companies, an explainer video or company profile video is the first type of video they want to produce because it introduces viewers to what the company does, who runs the company, and how the products or services offered can help make their life better. Think of it as an overview video of your most critical business services. A great explainer video should:
- Visually demonstrate what your company does.
- Outline core values of the company.
- Address a consumer or business need and how your company fills the need.
- Look and sound professional.
- Have a clear goal in mind for where the video will play, how it fits into greater marketing initiatives, and what action you want viewers to take after seeing it.
Why JLB Media Productions?
Not only do we have more than 8 years experience in business, but we have created high quality explainer videos in many business segments from travel to financial services to senior living to laundromats and even life coaches and logistics companies. Our business is understanding your business and helping guide you through the production process from pre-production planning to expert post-production work. We pride ourselves on great customer service, which means helping you with your long-term marketing goals through explainer videos and other video collateral. Take a look at a few samples of our work below.
Superior Communications – Logistics and Warehousing Company
Salon Eleven – Business Overview
Infinity Financial Source Company Explainer
Portland Pearl Orthodontics
- “Our practice, Portland Pearl Orthodontics, had the wonderful experience of sharing our very first filming experience with JLB. They were professional, incredibly helpful every step of the way, friendly, and gave us exactly what we were looking for (or maybe didn’t know we were looking for-that’s how happy we are). We could not be more thankful for how smooth the process was and how excellent our final product is. Thank you JLB.” – Sheena, Portland Pearl Orthodontics
- “I worked with JLB to produce a video for The Hello Clinic, a speech-language and occupational therapy private practice. They were lovely to deal with throughout the process and provided excellent guidance for us (a group of people who had no idea what we were doing). We are quite happy with our finished product, have received excellent feedback, and would happily work with the entire JLB team again in the future.” — Kelly Bawden, The Hello Clinic
- “The staff at JLB Media are complete professionals. They put together a comprehensive plan working with my vision in mind and executed flawlessly. Having zero experience I felt very comfortable throughout the entire process. I receive compliments on a regular basis from my clients on the videos that they put together for me. If you need any other information feel free to email me with questions.” — Bruce Bitman, Alligator Laundry
Though our staff is based in Los Angeles and Portland, we have a network of more than 100 videographers nationwide with whom we have worked before and trust. We have a rigorous review process and a network of creative professionals spanning from Alaska to Florida and everywhere between. In all, we have shot in 93 of the top 100 U.S. metro areas and 40 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia. Our national presence means we can offer the same package pricing in any market, without travel costs. It also allows us to film multiple locations for a company and integrate the footage into a polished finished video, as was the case with Superior Communications, where we included footage from their Austin, TX, warehouse as well as their California location.
For any business, a big consideration of marketing initiatives is cost. Video marketing is an important part of your strategy, but you can’t afford to blow the whole budget on a video. You need to be able to promote the video, too, after all! Our typical explainer video costs between $1,500 and $6,000, depending on our clients’ needs and the length of the video. Explainer videos in our standard range include:
- HD Videography
- Professional Editing with Multiple Rounds of Revisions
- Licensed Stock Music
- Full Production Insurance Coverage
- Project Management
- Voiceover (optional, as necessary)
- Motion Graphics (optional, as necessary)
- Script Consultation (higher end projects)
- Casting and Professional Acting Talent (higher end projects)
A great video has many marketing advantages and can be displayed on social media outlets, the company YouTube channel, the Website, and sent via e-mail.
Additional Video Production Resources
If you’re still in the research phase, that’s ok! We want to help you gain the information you need to make an educated decision. Our blog is frequently updated with video production and video marketing tips. We also wrote a white paper, Essential Guide to Video Production & Video Marketing, to help in your research phase. Below are several helpful videos about video marketing and about our company if you’re interested in learning more. Never hesitate to contact us, even just for early stage advice. We are happy to help! Many of our best clients came to us after many months of research and planning before deciding to dive into corporate video production.
Benefits of Online Video Production
About JLB Media Productions