Why Produce a Virtual Tour Video?
One of the most popular and effective uses for Web video is virtual tours. The ability to show potential clients — including some who may live far away — a hotel, apartment, senior living community, luxury home, or bed and breakfast through aesthetically pleasing and informative video virtual tours is very valuable for marketing efforts online. While simple 360 virtual tour videos filled the Internet more than a decade ago, sophisticated virtual tour companies use video production in today’s market to capture smooth dolly moves, nice pans and tilts, and other aesthetic touches only possible with video. With virtual tour videos, you also have the option to add voiceover, interview footage, and text where appropriate.
Virtual Tour Examples
Waterford Grand – Luxury Senior Living Community
735 St. Clair Apartments – High-Rise Downtown Apartment Tour
Riverwalk Apartments – Luxury Riverfront Apartment Tour
Bridges By Epoch – Smooth Motion Senior Living Tour
Why JLB Media Productions?
We have shot hundreds of virtual tour videos across several industries, so we have experience producing a variety of content and working with the top creative professionals. We pride ourselves on offering great customer service to all of our clients, which starts with understanding their marketing goals and their creative tastes. We understand that each company has a different focus and emphasis, so for a bed and breakfast the focus may be on a peaceful location, a romantic getaway, or old school charm, but for a luxury apartment complex the emphasis is on convenience, amenities, and location.
- “The quality of work that we’ve received from JLB has just been awesome. From the planning of the shoots to the editing and the timeliness with which we receive our first proofs and we have fun! And we get a great product that everyone at my company is 100% satisfied with. So I absolutely would recommend JLB!” — Kristen Kohler, Marketing Manager Integral Senior Living
- “JLB Media runs an exemplary one-stop media production. My company hired them for 9 senior living video shoots in Washington and California. They provided me with fantastic videographers, photographers and editors. The final retirement community videos were outstanding! JLB Media has prompt customer service, excellent attention to detail and catered to all my editing requests in a timely manner. I highly recommend them.” – Diane Masson
- “I strongly recommend JLB Media for your video production services. The team at JLB does an excellent job of delivering a quality product at an excellent value. Most importantly JLB understands the value in relationships and thus delivers excellent customer service throughout the process. I am confident you will be very satisfied with JLB Media’s video production services.” – Adam Kaplan, Senior VP of Sales and Marketing
National Video Production
Although we have staff based in Portland and Los Angeles, we are a national video production company with more than one hundred videographers nationwide. We have filmed for clients in 40 states, 93 of the top 100 U.S. metro markets, and produced nearly 700 total videos across all types. Our national reach is ideal for clients with many locations in different cities and states because it allows us to offer the same package pricing across every market, with no travel costs. We have spent many years building our network of talented videographers, so we know and trust the people with whom we work and are able to offer quality video production anywhere in the United States. We have in-house editing staff in Los Angeles to make sure the final projects are standardized and meet the high expectations of our clients and our creative team.
Almost all of our video productions fall into the $1,500 to $6,000 price range, but virtual tours are predominantly on the lower end of the scale with the average price being in the $1,500 to $3,000 range. To give a better idea of pricing, a $1,500 tour video would be appropriate for a video involving no interviews and focusing on great B-roll with text elements added. Most apartment tours and bed & breakfast videos will fall at the lower end of the price range. A higher end video like Waterford Grand (luxury senior living community) is the exception because it involved aerial videography, a several person crew, a high-end cinema camera with additional gear rentals, and a full-day shoot. If you need help budgeting, please contact us and let us help!
Video Production Help and Tips
Many companies poke around and research marketing ideas long before they are intending to pull the trigger on expensive marketing collateral. If you’re still in the process of gathering information, we are here to help. Here are some helpful links within our blog:
- 360 Virtual Tours vs. Professional Video
- Cost Considerations and Budgeting for Video Production
- Corporate Video Production on a Budget
Also, check out our free white paper for helpful information about video production, video marketing, and everything you will need to know to make the process successful.