Atlanta Corporate Video Production
Request a Quote Now
Why JLB Media Productions?
We pride ourselves on great customer service and project management, helping our clients go from a basic idea or desire to integrate corporate video production into their digital marketing strategy to a polished, professional finished video. We handle all elements of production in house, including bringing aboard the right production team, managing post-production elements like editing, graphics, voiceover, and music, and delivering a final master to the client. Our nationwide network of videographers means that we can shoot in numerous markets for our clients that may have local video production needs but also need footage gathered from other cities.
In Atlanta, we have shot a wide selection of corporate videos including a batch of medical industry training videos, senior living videos, car dealership videos, and technology videos. We work with local professionals who are the best at what they do and specialize in capturing great corporate video work. We have shot corporate videos in and around the Atlanta area, including cities like Conyers, Griffin, Fayetteville, Kennesaw, and Madison. No matter the area, we can cover it and produce a great video for your marketing needs.
Atlanta Corporate Video Portfolio
SOSI Instrument Management Training Video Case Study
Skava (An Infosys Company) Overview Video
Senior Lifestyle – Heritage of Sandy Plains Virtual Tour Video
Senior Lifestyle – Heritage of Peachtree Virtual Tour Video
- “Our company – SOSI – Surgical Operational Services, Inc. was looking to develop a training program for our staff to include a course, video and exam for each of our competencies that we must test our staff on every year. I wrote the course and exams for each of the competencies but wanted to have a professional looking video for the competencies. I interviewed numerous companies and decided on JLB Media. We were very impressed with their professionalism and received an excellent product. I am sure if further videos are needed we will again use this company. They delivered very professional videos in a timely manner. They worked with us in every phase to ensure we were happy with the outcome.” – Robin, SOSI
- “I strongly recommend JLB Media for your video production services. The team at JLB does an excellent job of delivering a quality product at an excellent value. Most importantly JLB understands the value in relationships and thus delivers excellent customer service throughout the process. I am confident you will be very satisfied with JLB Media’s video production services.” – Adam Kaplan, (former) Senior VP of Sales and Marketing, Senior Lifestyle
We shot 17 training videos for SOSI Instrument Management over a three-day period to maximize cost savings while delivering high quality videos.
Video Production Pricing
Though pricing for each client’s video production needs differs, we make it a strong company goal to offer affordable pricing for small businesses and offer a combination of quality and affordability. Our typical package pricing ranges from $1,500 to $6,000 per finished video, depending on the project and its needs. We only work with experienced, talented professionals, so our goal is not to beat any price or be the cheapest in the market, because we want to stand behind the work we produce for our clients. At the same time, we understand video production is just one small part of the overall digital marketing strategy for any company and our budgets need to make sense and fit within the larger picture. By keeping our editing in house and aggressively negotiating with our videographers as well as maintaining low overhead costs, we are able to offer aggressive and competitive rates to our clients.
Video Production Resources
We understand that video production is a means to an end and part of a company’s larger brand initiatives and marketing goals, which is why we’re always staying up to date on industry trends and video statistics. If you’re still in the information-gathering phase, we want to help! We pride ourselves on not being just a video production company, but more of a video agency where we think about corporate video production as part of digital marketing strategy. As such, we maintain an active blog of informative articles and share infographics that we produce to help educate and inform marketing professionals. Below are a few blog entries that may be helpful:
- Corporate Video SEO Benefits
- The 10 Biggest Myths of Video Marketing
- Video Request for Proposal Tips
Also, check out our free white paper download that is full of information on video production essentials and marketing tips for how to integrate completed videos into your brand strategy.