- The Online Publishers Association found that 80% of users recalled watching a video ad in the past month, with 46% taking some follow-up action.
- 44% of buyers viewed an online video while searching for local products or services.
- 53% of viewers contacted the business after viewing a video, 51% visited the company website, and 33% visited the store.
- 7 out of 10 Millennials are likely to watch a company video when shopping online.
- 4 out of 5 shoppers say videos about how a product works are important.
- 96% of consumers find video helpful when making online purchasing decisions.
- 4x as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it.
- Brightcove, a marketing company, found that 62% of consumers had a negative image of a brand that had poor quality videos and 23% would hesitate to purchase from the brand.
These are some very compelling reasons for your company to create product videos. If you haven’t done so yet, you are missing a golden opportunity to reach a wider audience and sell your products to more customers. A good product video explains how a product works, showcasing potential uses and simplifying both setup and use. An explainer video is short, streamlined, and effective, just long enough to get the points or instruction steps across without being overwhelming. Product videos can create more buyers, but there’s a caveat: If the quality of your videos is poor, you may actually lose customers.
JLB Media can help you create the helpful, professional videos your buyers need at the level of quality they expect. For top-quality video production services, contact our Los Angeles company today. Even if you are located out-of-state, we have teams and processes in place nationwide to help you. Contact us today!