GET A VIDEO QUOTE
Why Product Videos?
Product videos and service videos are specifically produced to educate consumers about a company’s offerings, explain the features and benefits, and differentiate the product from the competition’s offerings. In the best instances, they are massive drivers of sales for companies that use video marketing effectively.
- The Online Publishers Association found that 80% of users recalled watching a video ad in the past month, with 46% taking some follow-up action.
- 44% of buyers viewed an online video while searching for local products or services.
- 53% of viewers contacted the business after viewing a video, 51% visited the company website, and 33% visited the store.
- 7 out of 10 Millennials are likely to watch a company video when shopping online.
- 4 out of 5 shoppers say videos about how a product works are important.
- 96% of consumers find video helpful when making online purchasing decisions.
- 4x as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it.
- Brightcove, a marketing company, found that 62% of consumers had a negative image of a brand that had poor quality videos and 23% would hesitate to purchase from the brand.
These are some very compelling reasons for your company to create product videos. If you haven’t done so yet, you are missing a golden opportunity to reach a wider audience and sell your products to more customers. A good product video explains how a product works, showcasing potential uses and simplifying both setup and use. An explainer video is short, streamlined, and effective, just long enough to get the points or instruction steps across without being overwhelming. Product videos can create more buyers, but there’s a caveat: If the quality of your videos is poor, you may actually lose customers.
JLB Media can help you create the helpful, professional videos your buyers need at the level of quality they expect. For top-quality video production services, contact our Los Angeles company today. Even if you are located out-of-state, we have teams and processes in place nationwide to help you. Contact us today!
See what our clients have to say about our video production services
The overall experience from planning to shooting to editing was great!
I am a life coach and needed some video for my website. This was my first ever video shoot and the team at JLB Media took the time to discuss with me what my vision was for the final product. On the day of the shoot, they were on time and patient with me and all the airplane noise that kept interrupting us. I was on a very short deadline and JLB Media came through with four absolutely stunning videos complete with music. The overall experience from planning to shooting to editing was great!
– Kim Chenier
I am confident you will be very satisfied with JLB Media’s video production services...
I strongly recommend JLB Media for your video production services. The team at JLB does an excellent job of delivering a quality product at an excellent value. Most importantly JLB understands the value in relationships and thus delivers excellent customer service throughout the process. I am confident you will be very satisfied with JLB Media’s video production services.
– Adam Kaplan, (former) Senior VP of Sales and Marketing, Senior Lifestyle Corporation
I highly recommend them...
JLB Media runs an exemplary one-stop media production. My company (originally) hired them for 9 senior living video shoots in Washington and California. They provided me with fantastic videographers, photographers and editors. The final retirement community videos were outstanding! JLB Media has prompt customer service, excellent attention to detail and catered to all my editing requests in a timely manner. I highly recommend them.
– Diane Masson
We keep our pricing competitive and affordable for small businesses and large businesses with heavy video production needs by recommending only what is essential to creating great videos. Our typical budget range is between $3,000 and $7,000 per video, depending on length, complexity (locations, actors, post-production work, etc.), and volume. Our goal is to win long-term clients, which means offering competitive rates and working with our clients within their budgetary constraints. We don’t strive to be the cheapest company in business. We strive to provide the best value because quality video production is important. Just as most of our clients don’t try to make the cheapest products or services, but the best products and services, we want to match the quality of their videos to the quality of their brands.
Video Production Resources
If you’re still in research mode, we want to help! We run an active blog to help marketers understand video production better, gain useful advice, and come up with winning strategies for their video marketing plans. Here are some helpful links:
- Using Video Case Studies to Boost Product Sales
- The Power of Video to Move Products
- Cost Considerations and Budgeting for Video Production
- Should You Create One High-End Video or Several Cheaper Videos?
- Corporate Video Production on a Budget
Also, check out our free white paper for helpful information about video creation and video marketing.
JLB Media Productions
Leading national corporate video production company. We have produced nearly 1000 videos in 41 states and 93 of the top 100 U.S. metro areas.